Colorado Shiners Boot Raffle Ticket

  1. Home
  2. Colorado Shiners Boot Raffle Ticket
$5.00
Brand:
Colorado Shiners
Reviews:
Stock:
In stock (964)
Delivery time:
Ships within 2 days.

Product description

Every month, Colorado Shiners and Death & Glory Skate Shop will raffle a new pair of skate boots modified by a new BIPOC artist. This month's artist is Kendra Muliagatele (@orbitalfracture) and she kiiiiiilllled it! Those tentacles have gotta help ya stick to the derby track or rink!

  • Drawing will be held 8:30AM MST on Saturday, July 31st.
  • All entrants limited to 25 tickets.
  • Shipping (if required) is free. (select "in-store pickup" for shipping at checkout)
  • $5 is the suggested donation per ticket.

From Death & Glory Team Skater Samantha "Jams Bond" Mack:

"I started this project with one goal in mind, accessibility. This series has been designed with black people in mind. Each artist was given a set of boots to design however they wanted to be raffled off, with the intention of raising funds for Colorado only BIPOC Only roller derby team. 15 percent of the raffle earnings would be used to support the artist and the other 85 percent will be given to support the Colorado Shiners. The proceeds are intended to help provide roller gear and a safe spaces for lessons for BIPOC athletes to learn roller derby in Colorado. The goal of the Colorado Shiners is to provide accessible lessons, gear, and spaces for BIPOC persons to grow in the community."

July's boots are US mens size 6.5 mid-height speed boots (though with insoles and heat-molding they'll effectively fit a foot anywhere between size 6 and 7). They've been a favorite model of beginning skaters and all-stars alike!

  • Extremely light
  • Completely heat-moldable
  • Good heel hold due to the 45 strap and heat molding
  • responsive yet energy-absorbent nylon outsole
  • durable leather toe cap (this boot is not vegan)
  • slightly wide fit out-of-the-box but again, heat-molding takes will take care of nearly every foot

Recently viewed