This is S1 Lifer Helmet W/ Visor Gen 2. This is the second edition of this product and has been completely redesigned from the original version. Each helmet will come with a carrying bag, mounting hardware, a micro fiber cloth, 4 rubber safety screw covers, 1 clear Visor and three top pads in varying thickness's to affect how deep or shallow you want the helmet to sit on your head.
PRETTY COOL NOTE: If your size is not in stock (find out what your S-1 size is here), just order any size standard Lifer in the color you like and you can just add the correct sizing liner to your order for $6 (25% discount!) here! They are very easy to switch out for the perfect fit!
S1 Lifer Helmet w/ Visor Specs
• ASTM 1492 Certified for Multiple Low Force Impacts
• CPSC 1203 Certified for Single High Impacts
• CE EN 1078 Certified (European Impact Certification)
• AUS/NZS 2063:2008 Certified (Australian/New Zealand Impact Certification)
• High Impact Polycarbonate to Prevent Shattering on Impact
• Optically Correct Lens
• Anti-Fog Coating on inside of Visor to help prevent fogging
• Anti-Scratch Coating on the Outside of the Visor to help prevent minor scratches and nicks
• Patented "Cover Catcher" to allow for Multiple Helmet Covers to be worn with easy on off
• In Mold Mounting Hardware so that the Visor can be removed and replaced if needed
• Rubber Safety Screw Covers
Patent # 62/375.861
The S1 Lifer Helmet is one of the best fitting and safest helmets for Skateboarding, Longboarding, BMX, Scootering, Roller Skating and Roller Derby. The Lifer Helmet uses a specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam which allows it to protect your head from multiple low force impacts as well as high impacts. The Lifer Helmet is a certified "multi-impact" helmet and is up to 5x more protective than the soft foam non-certified helmets. The Lifer helmet is a break through design combining the added safety of a CPSC and ASTM certified helmet with the comfort and fit of a non-certified helmet. The S1 Lifer Helmet is the best fitting High impact and Multiple Impact helmet on the market.