Mota Skates new flagship -Savage; ruling out “price is perception”. Mota designed, developed and manufactured Savage to be one of the most elite boots on the market today and for years to come. Mota, as one of the top carbon/composite boot companies in the world realized through the development of hand layup (carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass) that nylon quad shells with proper design would outperform carbon boots.
Mojo Savage nylon composite shells vs carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass: Savage encapsulates the foot, VERY similar in weight, more responsive, more comfortable, Flex-Fit counters, adjustable heel counter for narrow or wide feet…most importantly they perform better than carbon for most skaters.
High-performance through technology!
Max Air Features
- High-top with low tendon cutout for max support & protection with good mobility
- Same anatomically shaped last used for Mojo Carbon/Savage models, narrow heel, barefoot shaped toe box that fits both narrow and wide feet and promotes easy mold ability.
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Standard lace system for best protection
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Ultra-light and highly responsive nylon composite outsoles.
- One-piece outsoles that include counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of Mota’s one-piece outsole and counters technology
- Fully heat moldable
- Heel lock straps, adjustable, removable & replaceable
- Use: Roller derby, parks, outdoor, fitness, rhythm
- Upper material: Microfiber
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot