High-performance through technology!
- Mid height collar for the perfect mix between support, mobility and agility
- Anatomically shaped last, narrow heel, barefoot shaped toe box that fits both narrow and wide feet and promotes easy mold ability.
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Standard lace system for best protection
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Utra-light and highly responsive fiberglass composite outsoles
- One-piece outsoles that include counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out.
- Fully heat moldable
- Heel lock straps, adjustable, removable & replaceable
- Upper Material: Microfiber with carbon texture
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Model: Mojo mid-top
- Color Black
Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit:
- All Mota boots are designed with moldable options (NOT REQUIRED).
- Heat gun recommended but other options available and instructions upon request.
- Molding can be repeated as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
- Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because the heel cup is moldable Mota ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
- Anatomical Foot Bed: All Mota boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
- Toe Box: Anatomically shaped toe box that that promotes easy mold ability, gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes allowing for the correct size plate (feels as if the plate is mounted to the bottom of your foot) The foot print of the boot resembles the shape of an actual foot.