187's wrist guard is the optimum solution for wrist protection. Its design encases the wrist to provide safety from certain injuries related to skating and other action sports.
- Angled design conforms to hand for excellent fit
- Reinforced thumb hole and palm increase longevity
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Padded interior provides increased comfort
- Extra thick splint gives concentrated protection at base of hand where most hard impacts occur
By Guinevere Vigil 25 / Jun / 2019
I used these wrist guards primarily for park skating, and they lasted me a long time. Eventually, the plastic did crack, but they lasted me over a year despite the abuse I put on them by skating almost every day. They are definitely worth the money, and are a sturdy wrist guard that will last a while.